Thursday, March 25, 2010

UnderwearDrawer.

I'm not posting any pictures or anything about my underwear.. so if that's what you're looking for on this post, think again!


I came home from work and I had clean laundry piling up. So I decided today was the day I'd put everything where they're supposed to be - folded neatly in my drawers or hanging up in my closet. As I was putting underwear away, I realized I have way too much underwear.. most of which I don't even wear anymore. So I started throwing them away.. I mean, I'm definitely not going to donate them the way I do my shirts and pants. Disgusting! And as I was doing all this, I was listening to z100 on the radio. The disc jockey randomly said, "thong profits are down 30% because girls are getting into boyshorts.. damn you, Cosmo for saying thongs are a thing of the past!" I just found it funny.. the timing of life makes it more interesting sometimes, doesn't it?

1 comment:

  1. "If you look at sales of male underpants it's just pretty much a flat line, it hardly ever changes." But, in The Age Of Turbulence men are deciding not to replace underpants as often. So, I guess I'll hold off purchasing new underwear or, as always, wait till they start developing holes.
    Then again, I never went commando.

    ReplyDelete