Saturday, February 12, 2011

HersheyPark.

Sooo.. I'm a little behind in posting about other things besides foods. I haven't been the best blogger.. I know this. But before Halloween came, I went to Hershey Park with Rain. The last time I went to Hershey Park, I went with my nieces and nephew. I watched and took pictures as they enjoyed their time on the kiddie rides, but they got tired very quickly. So besides my time with the kids, it wasn't worth paying for my adult ticket to Hershey Park. Anyway.. Rain wasn't feeling well and we couldn't do everything we wanted to.. but we still made the most of the trip. I don't plan on going again anytime soon but eventually I'd like to try it out during Christmas time.

Here are some pictures from Hershey Park from the weekend before Halloween of 2010:







it was fun taking pictures at night b/c my S90 is so good at it! =)





No comments:

Post a Comment