Monday, March 7, 2011

HurrCut.

Not for nothing, but.. some people are REALLY observant!

I got a haircut like 2 weeks ago.. but it wasn't even really a haircut. It was more of a trim. About 2 inches or so were cut off of my long hair. As I looked in the mirror, even I couldn't tell that it was cut (I just needed a trim to cut the unhealthy locks off). Days went by and now two weeks have gone by and no one really noticed my haircut (and I didn't expect anyone to,, like I said.. it was only about 2 inches and I could barely notice a difference) - no one, except for my boss! She totally noticed my haircut and I was completely amazed! Some people are so observant. I am envious of you people because I am so very oblivious. Haha. And everytime she gets a haircut or a hair color change, I never notice until she tells me so herself. =\ whoops.

End of random rambling post. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment