Tuesday, March 31, 2009



Sick Sea Turtle Swims Right To Hospital Doorstep



Apparently a sea turtle was suffering from a bacterial infection and somehow knew to go to the Florida Keys Turtle Hospital, which is the ONLY licensed veterinary facility in the world that solely treats sea turtles. At first staff members of the hospital didn't treat it right away because they assumed it was just a lost turtle, but the sea turtle was later treated with meds and is all better now. :)


How amazing is that!?



Full article: click here

__


Sticking to this animal-post, I have a thing with pigs because I was born in the year of a pig and my Chinese nickname includes "pig." So I have a somewhat large amount of pig dolls and other things consisting of candles, soaps, keychains, glass figures, nametags, pillows, socks, finger puppets, piggy banks, slippers etc. Then I'm browsing through sites and I find these babies on CakeSpy..


As soon as I can, I'm going to make these cute little things. Haha. I love baked goods and I will definitely try to go the distance to getting them. Not so much going the distance to MAKE them myself, but to BUY them. =] I'm not a cook/chef/baker at all. But these cute little piggies look simple enough. I'll take a picture if/when I make them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment