Monday, March 30, 2009

Starting Out.

Not sure what I'll be blogging about on this, but I feel I have enough random thoughts in my mind.. so why not publicize them? Maybe I'll even find some sort of inspiration and have it themed and even deck out the layout. So, let's try this baby out and see if I get into it and if anyone's interested!



I suppose before I write about anything, I'll briefly introduce myself. My name is Elaine and I live in New Jersey. This photograph shows me and a blind person who I recently befriended - I'm on the right, this is me on my best day. I have lived in Jersey all my life and though I don't mind it too much, I would love to experience living outside of the state (even possibly the country) before I settle down with a family. I am in my twenties, and I still haven't lived much. I have much to explore! But I have financial restrictions because I have a bad shopping addiction and too much credit that allows me to feed into my addiction. Buuut, that's another story!

Continuing about myself, I am lazy. I am a little shy. I can be random and I can be weird. I love to have fun, I love to laugh. I love to eat. I love playing most sports, but I have no competitive edge so I don't try too hard to get any better. I can't play music for my life, nor can I sing. I love taking pictures, but I'm not too fond of getting my picture taken. I love to travel, but I barely travel - though I'm working on it! [ Speaking of, next week I shall be traveling to Asia for the first time in my life. Specifically, I will be visiting China. Perhaps I will have lots to share through my blogs after I return! ]

Well, ladies and gents.. that's all I can think of for now. Feel free to stop by anytime to catch a glimpse of my life or my thoughts to get to know me a little more. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment