Tuesday, July 14, 2009

.updated.

sorry, readers.. i have not been an avid poster. but here are some updates to catch you guys up:


i recently had a battle with concrete stairs and i lost.. i have the battle wounds to show for it. temporary guardianship with my parents for my nieces and nephew doesn't look so "temporary" anymore. i've gone to the beach twice within the past week. also within this week, i might have had my second and third drink of the year - neither of which i finished. =X i've been trying to get back into shape. i stopped eating cupcakes for breakfast - though it turned into pizza for breakfast. i ought to change that too, but i suppose i'll stop once there's no more pizza. today i stopped eating white bread with my sammiches and am now eating whole grain bread - yuck. i cut off about five inches of my hair. and lastly, i have ten more days before i... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment