Monday, June 27, 2011

IAmAnIdiot.

So.. I received a letter in the mail over a month ago notifying me that my driver's license was expiring soon and that I'd have to renew it. Time passed and I never did it and now my license expires at the end of this week, but I don't know where I put the paperwork. So I was looking through my stuff and yesterday to no avail, BUT! I did find my registration to my car. HA! Apparently I've been driving my car for almost 7 months without my registration. =X


And now that I have my registration... I've lost my driver's license. The past Saturday I went to a bar and I didn't want to bring my big bag in, so I put my driver's license into my pocket.. and now it's gone. I've called the bar and they haven't seen it. I've looked around and I've asked friends if they've seen it, but nothing. So now I have to find more "ID points" when I renew/reapply for my license. Ugh. I'm such an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment