Monday, June 13, 2011

SnowVsCarts.

(Another late post. =X )


The winter of 2010 - 2011 was a pretty bad winter for us. The snow came late and once it came, it didn't leave for a longggg time. We'd get over a foot of snow, and before the snow would be cleared.. we'd get another foot. One day while driving either to do my Christmas shopping or just to meet up with friends, I had an idea of taking pictures of the shopping carts in the parking lots. There was so much snow that when the snow was bulldozed to the side or over a curb, the carts couldn't be seen or dug out. So I just thought it was a bit funny that these carts are stuck or destroyed and I took pictures of them..









I took more pictures with my Slim Devil camera, but I can't find the disc to those pictures. So maybe I'll edit this post at a later date. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment