Tuesday, September 1, 2009

CheesecakeFactory.

I had this delicious goodness last night.. I saw it posted on someone's Facebook yesterday and I knew I had to try it the same day. And man, I have no regrets! =)


Stefanie's Ultimate Red Velvet Cheesecake:
Moist layers of Red Velvet Cake and [their] Original Cheesecake covered with [their] special Cheesecake Factory cream cheese frosting. 25¢ from the sale of each slice will be donated to Feeding America, the nation's food bank network.
























Also worth mentioning..
30th Anniversary Chocolate Cake Cheesecake:
Layers of [their] Original Cheesecake, Fudge Cake and Chocolate Truffle Cream.




















Fresh Banana Cream Cheesecake:
Banana Cream Cheesecake Topped with Bavarian Cream and Fresh Sliced Bananas.














Craig's Crazy Carrot Cake Cheesecake:
Carrot Cake and Cheesecake Swirled Together, Topped with Cream Cheese Icing and Roasted Almonds.



















I've been meaning to try their Neapolitan Cheesecake, but it seems I cannot find it anywhere anymore. =( Anyway, I wonder which cheesecake of theirs I'll try next.. =)

[picture creds vary, but descriptions come from Cheesecake Factory's
site.]

No comments:

Post a Comment