Tuesday, September 1, 2009

WorstPizzaInAmerica.


Uno Chicago Grill Chicago Classic Deep Dish Individual Pizza
was listed as the...

WORST PIZZA IN AMERICA
(health-wise)
2,310 calories
165 g fat (54 g saturated)
4,920 mg sodium
120 g carbs

" This individual pizza has been named Worst Pizza in America three years in a row now, but Uno Chicago Grill doesn't seem to care--all they've done to minimize the epic impact of this monstrous meal is to change the nutrition labels on their website to reflect the calories "per serving," instead of the total calories per dish as a whole. What's revealing about that slight of hand is that it shows that Uno knowingly sells an individual pizza that actually has three servings' worth of calories, fat, sodium, and carbs. This one individual pizza has more calories than you should eat in a day and more than two days' worth of sodium. (That's as much salt as you'll find in 27 small bags of Frito Lays Potato Chips!) The only way to go at Uno is to steer away from the infamous deep dish Chicago-style pizzas and opt for a flatbread pie instead. "



Haha. For other pizzas listed as the best and worst, refer to this site. As for me, I don't care what I eat, as long as it's tasting good in my mouth and in the belly. If anything, the pictures made me want to go and order the worst pizzas. I guess that's just me..

1 comment: