Friday, September 11, 2009

Whoops!

[ stolen from my xanga.. ;o) ]

It's not easy waking up kids early in the morning. Kayla, Jaime, and Jason wake up at 8:30AM on their own.. but sometimes they're so tired that they don't wake up until 10AM. So when I wake them up at 7:15AM for school, it's a struggle. One of my attempts in waking them up is to snatch off their blanket as quickly as possible - you readers know what I'm talking about, I'm sure your parents/siblings did this to you! From the comfort of their blankets and comforters one second, to the chilling cold of the morning in the next second is a disturbing feeling in the morning. This morning, I will never forget the image, I did this to Jason. This cute little 4 year old was slightly rolled in his blanket.. but I thought he was just under the blanket! So I quickly grabbed and tugged hard at his blanket.. and he rolled out of the blanket, and my mouth dropped because I knew what was coming next. He rolled out of the blanket, and TUMBLED off the bed, and rolled onto the floor and into the legs of a chair, which stopped him from rolling. At this point I'm expecting to be yelled at by crankypants, or even him crying.. but nope, he just got up and slowly dragged himself back onto the bed and tried to go back to sleep. Seeing that he was okay, I had to run out the room because from there I was just laughing too damn hard and loud.

Hahahaha.. =D I love Jason. =] I gave him an extra big hug today when I dropped him off at daycare to make up for making him fall to the floor.. and laughing about it. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment