Tuesday, April 28, 2009

In Guangzhou

Duration: 1 day, 2 nights


What did I eat?

Dumplings
Crocodiles
Ginormous Shrimp
Sea Urchins
Sandworms
Abalone
Snake
Dragonfish
Waterbugs


What did I see?

Ricefields
Dr. Sun Yat-Sen's Memorial Hall Guangzhou Waterfront
Chimelong International Circus


What did I see that I did not eat?

Chicken Testicles
Silkworms


I feel that I should say that if you ever plan on visiting Guangzhou, there is more to eat than bugs and testicles, but why would I take a picture of everyday food? And, if you do plan on visiting Guangzhou, you should always be aware of your belongings. I will put free advertising for JINYAOCHI because I enjoyed a wonderful 2 hour spa package including an hour foot rub, ear cleaning, foot scrubbing, an hour body massage, and yummy snacks to enjoy (http://www.jinyaochi.com.cn/). And two seafood restaurants that I highly enjoyed are Guangzhou Restaurant and Yi Du Seafood Restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment