Monday, April 6, 2009

Umm.. ew??

You're at a bar with some friends, some you know already and some you're just meeting for the first time. Within minutes, you're having a casual conversation with someone you just met. There is so much to be shared between you two. You listen intensely as you're holding your beer in your left hand and the rest of your body is leaning against the wall. Suddenly, you feel something hit your arm. You break your glance away from your newfound friend and you check out your arm. Staring back at you is a tiny wet glob with little bubbles surrounding it. Yep. Your newfound friend just spit on you. What do you do? Do you bring attention to the wet glob, or do you just nonchalantly wipe it away? Either way, you have their slobber on you. Me? I normally just try to wipe it if I don't know the person well enough to make fun of them. I'll save them the embarassment. BUT, if I know the person, then I would totally put the spotlight on them. Or if it was me that spit on someone, I would say something and apologize. Haha. I have my faults. I'm human too. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment