Sunday, April 5, 2009

Yesterday was such a busy day that I didn't have time to post! There goes my attempt in posting everyday! Haha. Yesterday I had to pack the kids clothes and their toys because they're sleeping over a friend's house for a few days, excluding tonight. Then I dropped them off at their house to spend a few hours there to get more familiar and more acquainted with the family. Then I came home, showered, and took the parents to the airport. I followed them into the airport and I left once I saw the length of the line for luggage check-in. Then I went to Target to purchase a few toiletries, and then I came home to eat a quick lunch. Then I mopped the kitchen, the bathroom, the downstairs hallway, and my bathroom. Then I cleaned my bathroom. Then I cleaned the kids' rooms and made their beds, then I vacuumed. Then I finally made these babies for the kids!


A friend of mine helped me make these babies. He purchased the munchkins while I vacuumed. While I was cutting up the jelly beans and placing their noses, he went out again to pick up the strawberry frosting and the purple decorating gel. I preferred black or at least dark brown, but for some reason ShopRite didn't have those as an option. So anyway, we made these babies and it didn't take long at all. About fifteen minutes or so. We made some "test" munchpigkins and we opted to not have the smiles.. they look cute either way, though. So after we were done, I went to pick up the kids from the friend's house and took them out to Arirang for yummy hibachi and sushi! =] The kiddies were were surprised about the munchpigkins and really enjoyed them. I tried taking a picture with them eating it, but they were too quick! Haha. At least they enjoyed. =]


PS There were some failed munchpigkins. This was the biggest FAIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment