Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Kitchen Floor.

As I've mentioned in a previous post, I will be traveling to China. What I didn't mention is that I'll be traveling with my parents, but that they're leaving before I am. They're just going to pick me up at the airport in Hong Kong. So anyway, my parents left the passed Saturday. My nieces and nephew, who have been living with us temporarily, are staying at a friend's house while we're away. So, I have been staying at home by myself. Or am I?

After my mother called me to confirm her arrival in Hong Kong, she asked me how I was doing. I asked her a few questions about her safety, her flight, and about Hong Kong. Then she asked me if I'd be having people sleep over while they're gone. I sarcastically answered "Yeah. Lots of guys." She reponded with, "Did you at least clean up the kitchen floor yet?" Haha. My mother is more concerned about having the house look presentable than me having lots of guys accompanying me alone in the house. Thanks, ma.

No comments:

Post a Comment