Thursday, June 11, 2009

Things are looking up.. I think? Well, I haven't been blogging the past few days because my grandmother was admitted to the hospital. So, blogging wasn't at the top of my priorities lately. But the good news is that she is expecting to be released from the hospital on Saturday. =]


As for another aspect of my life besides family.. I do intend vagueness but also because I feel it can pertain to more than one thing, but I just want to say that I hope I am strong enough to stay true to my words. And when/if the time comes for me to be tested, I will succeed in putting my foot down because enough is enough. I have failed the test one too many times and I have suffered the consequences. I expected too much and I invested too much and I fell hard. Again, and again, and again. No more - I hope.

4 comments:

  1. mm.. sorry. i'm already engaged. >=P

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky guy, but i was thinking more along the line of polygamy, just think triple incomes fueling your clothes & shoes fetish.

    ReplyDelete