Monday, May 18, 2009

Just weight and see.

I've never been one to exercise nor diet. I love to eat, especially junk food. The closest I get to working out is playing some sport like tennis or snowboarding. But I'm not passionate enough to get really into it. I'm mediocre at sports or I'm just horrible at them. I've also tried running.. I'm not a runner, I simply don't have the lungs for it. I pant when walking up my flight of stairs in my house - and I've never even smoked! Ever! So the past few months I've managed to get into a routine of running pretty consistently - though I don't run far at all, I'm still trying! I believe this is the longest I've ever stuck to it so far because I keep getting into it then out of it. I'm not overweight, but there are some parts of my body I could work on and I'd like to lose several pounds - for me. Plus with the way I eat (junk food every single day, just about every meal), my health must be horrible. So running is the LEAST I could do. But this week I seem to have fallen out of the routine again. I need motivation. In the meantime, I have decided to eat better.. sort of. I have decided to try to eat a salad every day this week. The salad can be followed by a pound of deep-fried lard with bacon and a side of chili cheesefries, just as long as I have a salad. =D

So far these have been my daily salad choices so far because I know you care (I'll leave out what else I've eaten this week =P):

Sunday: T.G.I.Friday's Pecan-Crusted Chicken Salad - A crunchy pecan-crusted chicken breast comes warm and sliced atop crispy Romaine lettuce in a Balsamic Vinaigrette. Garnished with Mandarin oranges, dried cranberries glazed pecans, celery and Bleu cheese. (I ate it sans the Bleu cheese - Yuck!)
Monday: Panera's Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad - All-natural pepper-mustard chicken, romaine lettuce, Asiago-Parmesan cheese, homemade Asiago Cheese croutons & our special Caesar dressing.


Where to next?

No comments:

Post a Comment