Sunday, May 31, 2009

Cleaning out.

It's that time again. Every several months, I'll donate some clothes, shoes, etc to those who need it. So today, while putting my clothes away, I noticed a good amount of clothes I don't wear anymore and some I shouldn't wear anymore. So I'm getting rid of my short skirts and short shorts. I'm getting rid of them because of who I am. I've gained some weight since I've purchased these so they don't fit the way they used to. That and someone who's nearing thirty probably shouldn't be wearing these anymore either. I'm also getting rid of clothes that are clearly out of style.. and pants or shirts that have somehow gotten too big for me. I'm just going to get rid of all the clothes I don't even wear anymore or haven't worn in ages. If I've gone this long without wearing them, it probably means I won't be wearing them at all. Plus I'm sure I can part with a few of my 20+ wintercoats. (It's like an addiction that for the past few years, I have to buy like one or two every winter. =T) I'll donate all these, including shoes and sneakers and bags, so that others can put them to better use.

Along with that, I'm deleting numbers off my phone and screen names off my buddy list. It's time to clean out the phone and rid of people who don't matter to me, and shouldn't matter to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment