Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Soaked.

there's something so refreshing about running in the rain. maybe it's the cool air. maybe it's the tiny droplets hitting your body or maybe just the scent of rain. maybe it's the solitude as the rain drives people away from the outdoors. whatever it is, it makes you forget the heavy feeling of your damp clothes clinging onto you. you're so engulfed in the music that plays louder than the squishing of your drenched sneakers. your countless thoughts of your life have erased as you inhale the fresh air, and you exhale your worries. your thoughts are focused on your motivation to just keep going, just keep going..




.
head down as I watch my feet take turns hitting the ground
i should, i find myself in love racing the earth
.
and i'm soaked in your love
and love was right in my path, in my grasp
and me and you belong
.
i wanna run, run, smash into you
i wanna run, run, smash into you
.
.
"Smash Into You"

No comments:

Post a Comment