Wednesday, May 27, 2009

whoops!

i was watching "88 Minutes" in my room last night and the kids sat down next to me and started to watch too. through many parts of the movie, i told them not to watch or listen because there were some pretty vulgar and gruesome scenes. so eventually.. they left my room since they couldn't watch most of the movie. after they returned to my room from doing whatever, i was already onto the next movie. i was now watching "Maid of Honor" instead.. thinking that this would be more appropriate. so a few minutes into the time of them returning to my room, Patrick Dempsey's father says to him, "go get her, you pussy!" annnnd next thing i know, Jaime's constantly repeating the word "pussy." saying what it sounds like and what it rhymes with. =T but at least she didn't know the meaning of it.. =T

whoops! should've called for the earmuffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment